As a rug owner, it’s important you know how to properly care for your rug in order to protect it’s investment over time. Maintaining your rug on a schedule will keep it from building up bacteria and allergens.
- Understanding Tea Washed Rugs
- Do I Need A Rug Pad?
- How To Properly Vacuum Your Rugs
- Why You Should Never Let A Carpet Cleaner Clean Your Rugs In Your Home
- Pet Urine And Rugs
- Understanding Viscose Rugs
- How Often Should I Clean My Wool Rugs?
- How To Identify Moth & Bug Damage
- How To Prevent Moth & Bug Damage
- The Two Mistakes Made By Most Rug Owners
- Understanding Tufted Rugs
- Understanding White Knots
- Understanding Abrash